Rocket Bits – Update #1 is Live!Saturday, December 17th, 2011
Live on the AppStore now!
Update #1: “Space Gold” or “How I learned about oxygen”
Here’s what’s new:
1. Ability to get out of the ship and collect space gold… whatever that is. Shiny!
2. Cool new spooky lighting!
3. Ability to place “beacons” for light sources as well as for markers.
4. New map codes for generating specific maps. Letters and numbers!
5. New and improved iPhone home screen icon.
6. Updated credits with list of contributors… you guys!
As always, let me know what you like, what you don’t like, what you want changed and what bugs you find. Hopefully this version will spark some new ideas to build off of! The whole process has been super fun so far and I’m excited for everyone to play the update and send in their feedback!
Make sure to use the Google Moderator page to add new ideas and vote on what you want implemented next!