Update #1 Almost Ready!Tuesday, December 13th, 2011
I’m almost ready to submit the first update to Rocket Bits! Just working out some last minute kinks, but it should be submitted in the next day or so. Here’s what it’ll include:
1. Cool new lighting!
2. Ability to place “beacons” for light sources and also as markers.
3. Ability to get out of the ship and collect space gold… whatever that is.
4. Ability to set a map “code” in order to generate a specific map.
5. New and improved iPhone icon.
6. Updated credits with list of contributors.
That should just about do it for this first update. Once that’s out we’ll see what everyone likes, dislikes, and hopefully it’ll spark some new ideas to build off of! The whole process has been super fun so far and I’m excited for everyone to play the update!